Change on Student Records

The Navigator 2012-14

Your change of college affiliation is not official until the start of the effective quarter. Immediately following the official effective date of transfer, your college records will be transferred to the new college by the former college, and you can begin to obtain advising at your new college.

Revised 10/10/12