Withdrawing from School in Response to a Call to Active Duty

If you have to withdraw in response to a call to active duty, submit a copy of your military orders to UCSC Veterans Benefit Services at 190 Hahn Student Services or email to vets_benefits@ucsc.edu.  If you are called to active duty mid-quarter, the registration fees paid for the quarter are refunded.  If you live on campus, you must cancel your housing contract at your college housing office.  Once you know when you will return to UCSC, notify your college adviser.  The Readmission/Leave of Absence application fee is waived.

Revised 09/01/16