Residential Network and Telephones

ITS provides in-room Internet access (called ResNet) and a university-owned and operated telephone system in each residential hall. Network services are available to undergraduate and graduate students living in university housing (except for the camper park). For assistance with network connections, contact ResNet at or call (831) 459-HELP (4357).

Land-line telephones are not provided in each dorm room. Students must rely on using their personal cell phone or land-line phones in each residential hall. For more information on telephone services, please visit the ITS Telephone Services page.

Revised 10/10/12