Enrollment Verification

Enrollment can be verified beginning the first day of each quarter. Verification of future terms is not possible, for example requesting fall enrollment verification during the summer.

For Students

Students may request an Enrollment Verification in person or by mail by using the Enrollment Verification Request. The verification must be paid for at the time of the request.

Student Loans

UC Santa Cruz reports directly to most major lenders. If you receive a repayment notice, contact the Office of the Registrar to determine if further action is required.

Third Parties

(Outside agencies, including private loan and scholarship agencies, insurance companies, child-care programs, banks, housing authorities, and employers)

Third parties may verify student enrollment through the National Student Clearinghouse at http://www.studentclearinghouse.com.

Revised: 07/28/20