The Navigator 2012-14

For each course in which you enroll, you will receive a grade notation at the end of the term. If you complete the course, you will receive a final letter grade (A–F) unless you have elected the Pass/No Pass option for the course. If you withdraw from the course, you will receive a W notation. Under certain circumstances, when you have not completed all the requirements for the course, you may receive an interim grade of Incomplete (I) or In Progress (IP). Your official transcript contains a list of all of your courses and the grades that you receive.

All grades, except I and IP, are final when submitted by the instructor. No change of grade may be made on the basis of re-examination or the completion of additional coursework with the exception of I and IP grades.

Revised 10/10/12